What would be a fair price for an afterschool program that offers Life Skills, self-defense and leadership training, tumbling and yoga classes, fun, games, enriching activities all in a safe environment?
How much would you pay? $200 per week? It's worth it, but no.
Most people can enroll in our summer camp program for about $150 per week. In fact, some of our members enjoy additional discounts for paid in full memberships. We even offer a referral scholarship. FREE summer camp tuition if you help refer others. Be sure to ask!
Our 5000 square foot facility has two martial arts training floors, a game room with Air Hockey, fooseball, ping pong, pool table, rock-climbing wall and many other fun pay centers featuring legos, puzzles, dominos, games, matchbox cars, nerf guns, tons of sports equipment, art supplies and a media center for movies.
In addition, we have a backyard outdoor play area with a climbing dome and swingset. We also have a small basketball court and a soccer goal as well as a few bicycles and scooters.
We have a class pet, a bearded dragon named Spike. The kids really enjoy learning to care for him.
We have many more future plans for our facility. The goal is safety, fun and enrichment. Your child will LOVE the Kickin' Kids program. Many children are disappointed when they have to leave and go home!
We Teach Life Skills!
The skills your family will get
from our programs at Coastal Kenpo Karate and Martial Arts will go far
beyond kicking and punching. Our Life Skills Program will give your family tools to help to understand the value and importance of the following character traits and life skills:
Charity and more...
There are lots of Summer Camps... What makes you so special?
Your child's school may have an afterschool option available. Why should you consider an outside program as opposed to the one your child's school is offering? A valid question. Consider this... your child is at school all day, and then... 4 more hours of afterschool... sitting in the cafeteria and doing basically nothing. Plus, once you've picked up your child, it's time to cart them all over kingdom come for their extra-curricular activities.
When you choose us, all of those concerns are addressed. Your child has some constructive play time, social time, homework and reading time and by the time you've picked them us, they've enjoyed a fun, character-building self-defense class two to three days per week! We even include a tumbling class taught by a certified gymnastics coach and even a yoga class for extra fun and flexibility!
It's a win, win no brainer!
What kind of field trips?
What will her day look like?
1. We will pick up your child at school and bring them to our awesome karate studio in Goose Creek.
2. We provide some fun recess and game time for your child to be a kid, build healthy friendships and even to learn how to handle conflict in a healthy way.
3. Then it's time to have a healthy snack (provided for them) while they work on completing their homework assignments. If your child doesn't have homework, we suggest they bring a book or two... READERS ARE LEADERS.
4. Every month, we have a specific character lesson that will help your child to become a better version of themselves , i.e. goal-setting, perseverance, resilience, etc.
5. Your child will enjoy two Karate classes per week and will have additional time to practice what they've learned. Our program is self-defense and reality based, so your son or daughter will learn proven methods of real self-defense.
6. All Belt testings are included in your weekly tuition.
7. We include AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE early dismissals, teacher work days and fall, winter and spring breaks. See our schedule for any closings.
8. After-School students enjoy first come, first serve for fall, winter, spring and summer camp openings.
9. After-School students enjoy the same privileges and opportunities for advancement, recognition and leadership roles as our evening martial arts students.
10. After-School students will also have access to (at no additional charge) our Saturday morning classes. This way, moms, dads and grandparents will be able to watch the occasional class to keep abreast of our student's level of progress. Some of our afterschool parents even train with us in our family program!
PS. This is not one of our buses, but that would be SOOOO COOL!! ;)
What features set yourself apart?
Click on the THUMBS UP icon once you're ready for a free tour and special trial offer!
You'll be taken to our opt-in page where you can fill out a simple form. Then, one of our staff members will contact you within 24 hours.
How do I get started!?
Just click the THUMBS UP icon and you'll be taken to our contact us page. Fill out the form and we will contact you right away! You'll have an opportunity to set up a tour of our facility and meet our Team.
Character Development and Life Skills are an integral and important part of the martial arts. We don't just teach kicks and punches, we teach our students how to become leaders in the community. Leaders are victors, not victims I look forward to meeting you and your family!
- Nick Dreiling
*Featured in the Best Selling Book Series, BULLYPROOF